Our client, Bridgestone Europe is a subsidiary of the Tokyo-based Bridestone Corporation, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. The European organization consists of R&D Centers, manufacturing plants and offices in over 30 countries with over 12500 employees.
For the European headquarters in Zaventem (Brussels), we are currently looking for a Project Portfolio Manager Sales & Marketing.
PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER SALES & MARKETING
You will be working in the Business Enhancement Team of Bridgestone Europe, where you will be responsible for leading, managing and driving a wide range of re-engineering and transformation projects in the sales & marketing and retail organization.
- Together with the Sales & Marketing as well as the Retail organization you initiate projects to optimize business;
- You link the different projects within the organization with the strategic long-term ambitions;
- In defining the scope of the project, you work on guaranteeing business value by presenting business cases, ROI analysis, etc.
- Together with the project managers, you assure the quality of the project process;
- You are responsible for the reporting and the escalation towards the VP PMO and the Project Management Committee;
- With good communication and reporting lines, you assure stakeholder alignment throughout the whole organization and cross-domain.
- You have several years of experience in a leading project management role in Sales & Marketing and/or Retail;
- You have a Masters’ Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, etc. or you are equivalent by experience;
- You have a proven track record of project management experiences;
- You are a strong communicator, focused on stakeholder alignment;
- You are result oriented, customer oriented and you have very strong interpersonal skills;
- You can relate Retail and/or Sales & Marketing processes with IT automatization and optimization;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Willing to travel 10 to 20% of the time.
You will be working for a growing, dynamic organisation where continuous improvement is one of the key focus points throughout the business. You get the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally and to have a true impact on the business by facilitating transformation.
A competitive salary package is foreseen complemented with fringe benefits.