The position is responsible for the implementation / start-up or transfer of secondary packaging equipment (from A to Z). This includes the next main project tasks, which requires a lot of interfaces with production, maintenance, validation and quality.
- Purchase / integrate and execute the start-up of new equipments in existing packaging lines.
- Revamp / transfer packaging lines to other sites in the company group
- Define the line specifications in the URS
- Must oversee numerous smaller scale projects, mixed with some higher complexity projects, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget
- Hands-on mentality during the installation and startup. Coordinating and supporting contractors and technicians in their daily tasks.
- Coordinate the testing and qualification activities. The validation protocols and reports are written by the validation department.
- Coordinate the project turnover activities to production like deliver technical training for equipment and/or processes , transfer all required technical info to maintenance, define maintenance schedule inclusive spare parts and write specific SOPs