AT RECRUITMENT is een gecertificeerd selectie- en rekruteringsbureau met expertise in IT, Finance,... We adviseren zowel kandidaten als klanten in jobselectie sinds 2004. Zo helpen we al meer dan 10 jaar kandidaten naar die éne droomjob.
Our client is a dynamic, young organization with offices in the heart of Antwerp. They are experts in the design and development of innovative, state-of-the-art mobile solutions for companies in different fields of expertise. For the office in Antwerp, we are now looking for a PROJECT MANAGER.
You work closely together with the Client Service Manager in order to follow-up on the different projects and to build the bridge between client and project team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing the entire project for end to end: from pre-sales phase to aftercare;
- Setting up the business case together with Client Service manager and client;
- Acting as the glue between developers, designers and clients;
- Follow-up on deadlines, budget and requirements;
- Acting as a product manager in defining the definition of the product form a user perspective;
- Motivating team members in development and design in delivering the best possible product on time;
- Participating in weekly meetings with client and development team to ensure follow-up and to obtain immediate feedback from your client.
- You are an organizational talent, able to manage different projects at the same time;
- You keep your cool in stressful situations;
- You have a very strong interest in technology and you know the basics of building websites and applications;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management;
- A fast growing, dynamic environment is where you feel at home;
- You have very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
The company offers you a challenging position in a fast-growing, young and dynamic team of talented people. You are challenged every day and you get the opportunity to grow professionally by internal and external trainings. You are offered an attractive salary package with fringe benefits. On top of this salary you also get flexible working hours, a fresh made daily lunch prepared by the house chef and relaxation areas where you can detox from work by playing games, reading or just relaxing.