USG Engineering Professionals
USG Engineering Professionals zet engineers flexibel in. Bedrijven doen snel en eenvoudig beroep op onze specialisten voor korte en lange termijn opdrachten in gespecialiseerde domeinen. Engineers vinden bij USG Engineering afwisseling, aantrekkelijke werkzekerheid en ruime opleidingsmogelijkheden. Klanten doen beroep op ons vanwege onze expertise op engineer vlak. Kijk op onze website voor de laatste engineering jobs, het laatste nieuws en opleidingsmogelijkheden.
The Project Manager is the link between all disciplines involved in projects and is able to manage technical and commercial topics. Visiting (European) customers on regular basis is an essential part of the job (25%). For this position we are looking for candidates who have a technical background and 8+ years of project management experience in high-tech development organization with high volume of physical products. Excellent language skills in English are required and good understanding of German (verbal/writing) is a plus.
• Organization, planning and leading international project teams.
• Execution of projects within given time limits and budget constraints.
• Providing periodical status updates.
• Set up proposals for additional (organizational) actions to department management to prevent possible delay in execution of plans.
• Bachelor in Engineering is required. Masters in Management or an MBA is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of project and/or product management experience in a high-technology environment
• PMI certificate and/or good knowledge of project management methods
• Experience with project management in a multidisciplinary environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft projects software
• Experience in the area of automotive quality systems can be an advantage
• Good knowledge of the English language, preferably also German.
• Leadership qualities/ managing people
• Planning / organizing
• Stress tolerance
• Customer orientation
• Strong analytic power and judgment skills
• Convincing personality
• Team player
• Able to bridge differences in a multicultural international environment
• Strong communication skills
Employee at USG Engineering?
In exchange for your knowledge and commitmenthat’s we offer more than a permanent employment contract . We also act as a career planner for our consultants and look for the best opportunities, training programmes and growth opportunities for you. In addition to a competitive salary you also receive various extralegal benefits (daily allowance, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance, a company car, etc.).