For our department Power System & Environment
(PSE), specialized in the study, design, realization of the installation for combined electricity production, environment techniques, energy recuperation and alternative energy, located in FLEURUS,
we are looking for (m/f): Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be the responsible for the complete project: the follow up, safe and timely execution, budget and people management aspects of the project. You are the single point of contact for the client during the execution of the contract. YOUR TASKS
- Take the lead or provide support to the commercial and tendering team during the tendering process
- Represent ENGIE Fabricom in negotiations with the client during the execution of the contract
- Select and negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Realisation of the contracts, lead the project team, select and mobilise all required resources
- Management of the planning, project team, quality and safety, performance and financial result
- Coaching of the Engineering, Construction & Commissioning team.
- Your clients are public organisations, private industrial clients, etc.