You are responsible for initiating and supervising investment projects (> €15.000) related to the facilities and utilities of a large production site (installations for energy supply, water treatment station, cooling systems, HVAC installations, buildings and related components, ground of the site and all related components, building safety and security installations). Your key tasks are project management, asset/risk management and energy coordination.
- You determine the basic and detailed design in accordance with the project specifications and local standards for health, safety, quality and maintainability.
- You follow-up on the execution of the projects in terms of planning, quality of work and budget.
- You act as a trainer / you define the most suitable trainer (supplier) for training colleagues from related departments concerning the new installation or change.
- You participate in the life cycle / asset / risk management for all installations to give shape to the investment plan of the site.
- You develop and execute action plans in order to comply to legal legislation.
- You provide and keep piping and instrumentation diagrams up to date.
- You oversee the impact of other engineering projects.
- You act as energy coordinator of the site.
- You log / monitor all activities in a global ERP system.