The Project Engineer acts as owner and single point of contact for major projects. He/She owns the technical scope, budget and timing of the project. The project engineer is a seasoned engineer with a broad knowledge of manufacturing processes and methodologies.
In the course of the project he assures alignment with technical experts/process owners, maintenance and quality.
The projects can be driven by external or internal customer leads.
In addition he will be the representative owner and single point of contact for one or multiple specific process technologies.
• Development of equipment specifications with the target to maximize efficiency, eliminate rejects, operate in a safe environment compliant to legal and company regulations.
• Sets and owns the budget, technical content, operational cost and timing.
• Gets advised by internal and external experts if required.
• Consults and integrates stakeholders input.
• Reports out to the plant management team on the projects status.
• Transfers the project to the process owner after successful completion + 30 days.