One of our clients is a global company that develops and produces electronic components for the telecom sector. We are currently recruiting a Product Manager for all copper telecom related products in their portfolio.
As a product manager, you gain insight in the copper market and you support the global portfolio roadmap and life cycle of all copper related products. You analyze competitor's products and you develop an opportunity funnel. You support global P&L for your product line, driving continuous cost reduction. You support the development and implementation a pricing strategy. This rol also implies giving product support to commercial and operations teams. You give presentations and product training.
- You have an engineering degree, business degree is a plus. You preferably have experience as a global product manager but high potentials are welcome to apply as well.
- Business experience in a similar business environment is a plus.
- You have good strategic thinking and strong analytical skills.
- You are willing to learn and you are a pragmatic team leader with strong communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (other languages are considered a plus).
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
Our client offers an interesting and challenging job in a global company that develops and produces hi tech products. You will receive a thorough on-the-job training to become a specialist in your product line. The company provides an interesting salary package and continuous opportunities for your personal development.