One of our customers is a technology leader that designs and manufactures network accessories for the telecom industry situated in region Leuven. Ombrelo currently recruits a product manager that will implement the divisional strategy and further develop the business. It is a temporary assignment with a 1 year contract but with plenty of internal opportunities afterwards!
- Your main task will be translating the global strategy for your product line and driving regional execution of that strategy.
- You own P&L (sales and margin) for your product line within the EMEA-region.
- You drive the development and improvement of the regional products across their life cycles.
- You support commercial activities and operations teams in the region.
- Master (preferably) engineering degree, business degree is a plus.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Business experience in a similar environment is a plus but high potentials are recommended to apply as well!
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are prepared to travel up to 15% of your time.
- A challenging and responsible job in a high tech international environment.
- An intense on the job training program to become a high-level Product Manager.
- The company offers a temporary contract of 1 year with guaranteed opportunities afterwards.
- Attractive salary package.