Express Medical Antwerpen
De partner in de zorg
Ziekenhuizen, rusthuizen, zorghuizen en bedrijven actief in de gezondheidssector doen beroep op Express Medical voor de rekrutering en selectie van verpleegkundig en paramedisch personeel. Partnership, professionalisme en passie zijn kernwaarden van Express Medical. Of het nu gaat om uitzendwerk van korte of lange duur, een vaste job, projectwerk, een studentenjob of een bijkomende activiteit, Express Medical plaatst kandidaten steeds centraal. Voor ons telt de juiste persoon op de juiste plaats. En daarom vinden we persoonlijk contact zo belangrijk.
Product Manager Rear Disaeses (m/f)
We are looking for an innovative Product Manager Rear Disaeses who develops and implements local brand activities and plans for a multi-country organization. The enterprise specializes in ensuring access and services to patients in the area of rare disease, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology.
As Product Manager Rear Disaeses you are responsible for:
- developing an effective marketing program for a specific product portfolio or therapeutic area, which include marketing activities such as organizing national symposia, national brand meetings and other educational activities,
- defining and justifying the marketing budget;
- managing all external communication regarding disease and efficacy, safety and positioning of the brand and providing all marketing material to different target groups according tot the company's guidelines;
- analyzing market trends, developing product positioning and growth strategy;
- interacting with the several Business Units for the execution of the marketing outline;
- establishing advisory boards with key stakeholders;
- developing brand plan(s), designing product management processes and launching the market research;
- leading projects and conducting complex financial analysis and business research to report on future and current product performance.
- you have a Master’s degree in the field of marketing, business, medical or management or you have a Bachelor's degree with relevant experience;
- you have at least 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing within a pharmaceutical environment, particularly in rear deseases;
- you have a flawless track record as a Product Manager and can look back on successfully designing and implementing product plans and market launches;
- you have a medical and/or scientific affinity and product/disease knowledge is a necessity;
- sales experience in a pharmaceutical environment is an added value;
- you are fluent in French, Dutch and English (both verbal and written);
- strategic marketing is your modus operandi;
- your strong suit is handling deadlines;
- you are self-relient and can work independently as well as part of a team;
- you are a strong communicator with excellent presentation and networking skills;
- you are an analytical and forward thinker, a pragmatic problem solver and results oriented;
- you are able to lead and coach others without direct authority;
We offer you an engaging fulltime assignment in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
There is a positieve athmosphere between colleagues and it is a non-hierarchichal structure.
You can count on an interesting and competitive salary package.