Express Medical Antwerpen
De partner in de zorg
Ziekenhuizen, rusthuizen, zorghuizen en bedrijven actief in de gezondheidssector doen beroep op Express Medical voor de rekrutering en selectie van verpleegkundig en paramedisch personeel. Partnership, professionalisme en passie zijn kernwaarden van Express Medical. Of het nu gaat om uitzendwerk van korte of lange duur, een vaste job, projectwerk, een studentenjob of een bijkomende activiteit, Express Medical plaatst kandidaten steeds centraal. Voor ons telt de juiste persoon op de juiste plaats. En daarom vinden we persoonlijk contact zo belangrijk.
Product Manager General Medicines (m/f)
We are looking for an innovative Product Manager General Medicines who develops and implements local brand activities and plans for a multi-country organization. The enterprise specializes in ensuring access and services to patients in the area of rare disease, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology.
The purpose of your job as Product Manager General Medicines is to develop and execute strategic marketing programs in relation to promotion of an assigned product/therapy area that will maximize the product’s potential across the geographical area.
You will achieve this by;
- developing marketing programs using gained market knowledge and thus contribute to strategic and tactical planning;
- providing input to the Marketing Strategy, the annual marketing budget and be responsible for the program budget;
- driving key strategic and tactical initiatives, facilitating communication and best practice sharing between countries implementing marketing programs;
- providing guidance and support to the country organizations regarding the implementation of the marketing programs to optimize the return on investment;
- interact with countries to support them in the local execution of the strategy and support country specific initiatives;
- developing content of promotional/educational materials (e.g. brochures, …),for internal and external communications:
- ensure the approval of all marketing materials, liaising closely with medical and regulatory contacts (and when applicable, country medical and regulatory contacts);
- build advisory relationship with key opinion leaders for the development and execution of programs.
- you have a Bachelors degree in Life Sciences. An additional certification in Marketing is regarded as an added value;
- you have 3 to 5 years experience in sales, marketing, medical affairs or combined experience;
- you have experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- you have a proven marketing track record in the Life Science area;
- you are fluent in French, Dutch and English (both verbal and written);
- you have excellent people and communication skills;
- you are able to operate in a cross-cultural and complex matrix environment;
- you are self-reliant and can work independently;
- you have an entrepreneurial attitude and are results oriented;
- you are a quick learner.
We offer you an engaging fulltime assignment in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
There is a positieve athmosphere between colleagues and it is a non-hierarchichal structure.
You can count on an interesting and competitive salary package.