Delhaize Belgium is part of the Delhaize Group and holds a unique position on the distribution market. Today, our group has about 160,000 employees in 9 countries and on 3 continents. Our Belgian network comprises 857 stores including Delhaize supermarkets, Tom&Co and Red Market stores.Together, in 2013, we made a turnover of 5 billion euros and held a market share of 25,5%.
Are you looking for an innovative environment that allows you to develop your talent?
We offer you all the assets you need for a fascinating and varied career.
Problem & Process Coordinator
As “Problem Management Coordinator” you are part of the IT Centre of Excellence (CoE) Infrastructure Department.
You follow up root-cause analysis of recurring incidents, perform trend analysis and manage the major incident processes to ensure correct escalation within the various support and delivery areas of IT. You define process initiatives, maintain and support existing processes as part of the IT strategy and maintain and update all the IT Infrastructure and Operations process related reports.
You provide assistance in improving service delivery consistency.
-You manage problems to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated respecting appropriate and consistent quality standards.
-You record and advance the problem by escalating to relevant experts.
- You follow up, maintain and support the Problem Management process over the region.
-You identify and follow-up users to actively monitor and oversee the problem resolution process.
- You minimize the impact of unavoidable incidents.
-You develop processes in order to prevent incidents from occurring and you maintain and support a formal process framework to define and implement processes and their interfaces based on ITIL best practices.
-You have a Bachelor degree IT or equivalent with at least 10 years of professional experience in IT (of which at least 3 in a similar position).
- Experience in an IT environment with Incident, Problem & Change and Process Management is an asset.
- You understand and are aware of the ITIL process and procedures related to the different key areas.
- You have an experience in an international decentralized organization.
-You understand the business impact of incidents and problems.
-You have good analytical, numerical and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- A strong drive for achieving sustainable results, able to motivate people and teams to work towards the solution is a plus. This combined with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, combined with strong interpersonal skills (diplomacy, influencing, convincing)
- You have a highly structured way of working, are able to work independently and in a team.
-You have strong presentation and reporting skills reinforced with strong organizational skills.
- A good knowledge of IT Operational processes and standards, ITIL fundamentals and overall knowledge of the supported IT applications (IT service manager, BO, MS Excel,) is an asset.
- You’re trilingual English, Dutch and French, both verbal and written.
By joining us, you will get an attractive salary coupled with benefits package and real career opportunities. You will join a highly skilled team and work in a friendly working environment. Delhaize will offer you challenges but also fun.