For the moment buro Nexus is looking for a Probing Area Leader to enlarge our Technical Projectteam!
Probing Area Leader
As a Probing Area Leader:
- you will manage the probing team (in term of performances and activities) in order to process the right products based on customer requirements in accordance with the company’s targets for customer orientation, quality, productivity, discipline and efficiency.
- you plan, organize and monitor the probing team performances and activities in order to ensure that the goods leave the manufacturing area on time and according to the defined flow and methods, required volume outputs, quality specifications and correct administration
- you plan, organize and monitor activities related to scheduling and maintenance of equipment in order to ensure optimal usage of capacity
- you monitor and improve probing organization and coordinate trainings for probing workers in order to have the right number of people with the right competencies on board; develop them within the accountabilities of their position; keep their motivation in order to retain them, in order to keep the right balance between their own personal growth and business requirements. Secure adequate succession through the appropriate leadership and / or technical pipelines
- you will follow-up on the manufacturing results and evaluate the procedures and processes used, in order to propose and contribute to improvements in due time that will safeguard the achievement of the business objectives. Lead failure analysis for probing related complaints in order to ensure improvements definition and implementation, and customer satisfaction
- you drive probing team in order to implement improvements in due time that will safeguard the achievement of the business objectives
- yopu install, monitor and regulate communication in between shifts and with other departments in order to ensure integration of information and practices into their mutual activities
- Bachelor degree in a cluding technical education in Electromechanics, Automation or electronic test fields, or equivalent experience
- Experience in successfully coaching a production team
- Fluent in Dutch & English and local language
A challenging opportunity on long term in a growing organization!