Maintaining company accounts. This chiefly entails:
- Determining and assessing variable and fixed costs and cover;
- Analyzing costs in relation to fixed budgets and cover from production;
- Monitoring the balance sheet and making changes to the ledger;
- Determining and keeping abreast of the right cost prices, taking care of investment administration tasks including reporting on the financial state of affairs in conjunction with project monitoring;
- Maintaining the end-of-month financial statements for operations;
- Maintaining the end-of-year financial statements including the formulation of extensive specifications for operations;
- Maintaining the end-of-year financial statements including the formulation of extensive specifications for operations.
Comprehensible cost development:
- Clarifying the estimated cost development based on aspects such as incoming invoices, expected irregular expenditure, and price and volume developments with regard to cash planning and internal cost management.
Performing analyses of consumption and return results of the company in relation to standards. This chiefly entails:
- Gathering, processing and checking information with regard to consumption and returns;
- Drawing up efficiency and/or cost reports for budget holders with regard to quantities, waste flows, volumes, personnel, and machine and production capacity;
- Analyzing data, investigating deviations;
- Gathering and checking actual cost information with standard cost prices and enquiring into any ambiguities;
- Drawing up financial monthly reports based on results and clarifying data.
Performing other tasks related to the role, including:
- Implementing internal checks in accordance with applicable procedures and regulations;
- Submitting compulsory declarations in compliance with legislation (CBS, etc.).