AGO Jobs & HR
AGO Jobs & HR is jouw HR-specialist in het zoeken en vinden van jouw geschikte job. Met ons ruim kantorennet en ervaring begeleiden we je professioneel naar de arbeidsmarkt.
OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Pinguin, our frozen division is a pioneer and a market leader in healthy food products. For 50 years already, we have been processing a wide range of freshly harvested vegetables and fruit into fresh frozen products (vegetables, herbs, fruit and culinary preparations based of vegetables) for retail, foodservice and the industry.
In order to develop next generation managers, our business unit is looking for high potentials who want to start a 3 year Traineeship in Operations and Supply Chain.
Overview of the program
You will start a 3 year intensive training in all relevant fields of operations and supply chain services.
1. Introduction Week (1 week)
2. Training shift supervisor & Introduction plant functions (3 weeks)
3. Switch between supervisor and Continuous Improvement Engineer (29 months)
4. International Projects (6 months)
The duration and order of the phases can be changed in function of the company needs.
* Recently graduated
* Master in Engineering or equivalent
* MaNaMa in Management is a plus.
* High Potential
* Analytical, motivated and open mind (for feedback, new cultures, new ideas)
* Future manager capabilities
* Good understanding of English (speaking and writing) next to local languages (French and Dutch)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Willing to travel and to live outside of home country (for 6 months)
* Passionate about production and supply chain
* Showing Ownership
* Inspiring and great intellectual hunger
* An in-house and external training to support your personal
growth of skills and talent.
* A challenging but highly rewarding international experience.
* An opportunity to work in a continuously developing and