AT RECRUITMENT is een gecertificeerd selectie- en rekruteringsbureau met expertise in IT, Finance,... We adviseren zowel kandidaten als klanten in jobselectie sinds 2004. Zo helpen we al meer dan 10 jaar kandidaten naar die éne droomjob.
Our client is an independent Belgian company, engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities to provide subcontracting services in their niche-market. With over 1000 employees worldwide they have plants in the US, Europe, and Canada.
In the IT – infrastructure team you work as a network engineer providing network support to +/- 700 end users in Belgium, Germany, US and Canada. You work together with the system engineer and you’ll make sure that the performance and the availability of the IT Infrastructure is maintained to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing and engineering the network infrastructure;
- Providing 3rd line support in case of network problems;
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the existing systems;
- Support offices and individuals in remote access demands;
- Project Management in case of optimizing network projects, implementation of hard-& software, etc. ;
- Advice and participate in IT infrastructure discussions & meetings;
- Assist system engineer/system administrator/helpdesk when needed or asked for.
- You have a relevant degree in IT;
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in network engineering;
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French or Dutch;
- Experience in an industry/production environment is a strong plus;
- Very good knowledge of network technologies (routing & switching, proxy, security, VLAN,..);
- You have a strong analytic mindset; you are a team player and you have good communication skills.
The company offers you an interesting position in a growing, professional environment. Thanks to a unique training policy, you get the opportunity to further develop yourself.
The company also offers an interesting salary package, complemented with extralegal advantages.