We are looking for a Mid-Level to Senior Voice Engineer for our office in Belgium Zaventem.
• Work directly with customer service, sales and operations teams to drive requirements and deliver solutions to meet business goals and objectives.
• Directly own and drive project implementation requirements, deliverables and managed services.
• Ensure timely and effective response to telephony to established Service Level Agreements.
• Partner with internal infrastructure teams for effective support of telephony platforms and ensures business partners maximize capability and utilization of telephony platforms and investments.
• Manages the design, installation, maintenance, integration and management of telecommunications technologies, systems and services.
• Determines deficiencies in processes and/or procedures and evaluates, proposes and implements solutions.
• Maintain working knowledge of IT industry and trends; use this information for continuous improvement efforts.
• CISCO Professional knowledge and experience in the design is a requirement, configuration and implementation of voice solutions including all aspect from collaboration voice, video , IM ( jabber ) , CUCM
• Cisco CCNP certifications or above.
• Strong understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, QoS, VoIP,
• Understanding of IP addressing schemes and VLAN designs.
• Experience with configuration and implementation of data switches and routers; knowledge of Cisco a
• Ability to analyze end-to-end TCP/IP protocol trace to identify network connectivity issues is a strong plus
• Experience with diagnostic tools
• Proficiency in downloading software, firmware, updates and patches to communications products;
• Overall knowledge of Cisco platform and Communication Manager is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with PC-based apps a plus (i.e.: IP Softphone, Jabber, …)
Other Qualifications and requirements:
• Able to work with clients and other staff that speak English, French and Dutch.
• Willing to travel with EMEA.