Delhaize, which generated sales of EUR 5.0 billion in 2015and had a market share of 24.0%* in Belgium, employs over 14,000 people. The banner is part of Ahold Delhaize, which is present in 11 countries and employs approximately 375,000 people around the world. Ahold Delhaize’s network consists of 6,500 stores.
At the end of June 2016, Delhaize Le Lion / De Leeuw’s network consisted of 759 stores (Belgium & Luxembourg) operated under different formats (Delhaize supermarkets, AD Delhaize, Proxy Delhaize, Shop ‘n Go and Red Market), which enables to provide a unique shopping experience together with a high quality service.Delhaize offers a large assortment of more than 20,000 quality products at affordable prices.
Are you looking for an innovative environment that allows you to develop your talent?
We offer you all the assets you need for a fascinating and varied career.
Financial Master Data Administrator
The Master Data Administrator is responsible for master data analysis/ creation / input / modification based on business processes which are companywide applied. Goal is to support the business with the right data at the right time.
• You treat incoming internal & external requests with respect to master data creation and modification. Ensure accurate master data in the systems and on time by analysing, verifying and processing these requests
o Internal orders company cars
o Tax master data
o Profit center data
o Cost center data
o Vendor and customer creation / updates
o Employee creation / updates
o Organizational structure for travel & expense
• You treat information confidentially.
• You ensure compliance with audit requirements and SOX controls.
• You ensure accurate E2E processes by pro-actively identify and implement the right controls.
• Together with the team, you plan, distribute, control & monitor team tasks and team organisation following our service level agreement with the business.
• You continuously improve and optimise internal processes and maintaining standard operation procedures and process documentation up to date.
• You are involved in projects as master data spoc. Set up and participate in meetings with regional EMEA teams to discuss system change requests and process changes.
• You have a bachelor with an additional experience of 2 years
• You have a, excellent knowledge of SAP FI/CO and MS Office
• You are trilingual FR/NL/ENG
• You are client oriented
• You are autonomous and respects rules, processes and planning
• You have good communication skills, you can transfer information in a correct and structured way (oral or in writing)
• You are eager to learn, you adopt a flexible behaviour
• Team spirit
Een aantrekkelijk loon met bijkomende extralegale voordelen, reële doorgroeimogelijkheden, toffe collega’s en een aangename werksfeer. Bij Delhaize vind je niet enkel de uitdaging, maar ook de fun.