USG Engineering Professionals
USG Engineering Professionals zet engineers flexibel in. Bedrijven doen snel en eenvoudig beroep op onze specialisten voor korte en lange termijn opdrachten in gespecialiseerde domeinen. Engineers vinden bij USG Engineering afwisseling, aantrekkelijke werkzekerheid en ruime opleidingsmogelijkheden. Klanten doen beroep op ons vanwege onze expertise op engineer vlak. Kijk op onze website voor de laatste engineering jobs, het laatste nieuws en opleidingsmogelijkheden. www.usgengineering.be
Mechanical Engineer (m/v)
As mechanical engineer you will be take a central role in construction and renovation projects for nuclear plants in close relation with the Project Managers and the Customers:
Your main tasks and responsabilities:
• You will build up and apply your expertise in mechanical equipment, particularly for valves and servomotors
• You will be in charge of the purchase of mechanical equipment (valves, servomotors, pumps, compressor, handling equipment,…):
- Technical expertise and definition of the needs;
- Preparation of the documents – Technical Requisition File, commercial documents, ... for call for tenders;
- Review and analysis of the supplier’s bids;
- Support in the commercial negotiations with the suppliers;
- Follow-up of the contract from the kick-off meeting until the final acceptance on site.
• You are responsible of the qualification of equipment during test campaigns.
• You will follow up manufacturing of equipment in close cooperation with the Quality Surveillance section and with the Customer.
• You will assist the Project Manager and the Customer in meetings and technical discussions with the Safety Authorities.
• Mechanical / Electromechanical Engineer with experience in the engineering sector;
• Working knowledge of Dutch and English languages (French knowledge is an asset);
• Interest in design, manufacturing and site operation activities;
• Ability to draft reports, synthesis, calculation note and Technical Requisition File documents;
• Knowledge in mechanical technology, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue is an asset;
• Methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills;
• Good computer skills (excel, access, …);
• Ready to work abroad for short or long missions.
Employee at USG Engineering?
In exchange for your knowledge and commitmenthat’s we offer more than a permanent employment contract . We also act as a career planner for our consultants and look for the best opportunities, training programmes and growth opportunities for you. In addition to a competitive salary you also receive various extralegal benefits (daily allowance, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance, a company car, etc.).