Ever since its foundation in 1896, Hannecard (www.hannecard.com) has specialised in roll covering for industrial applications. Today, Hannecard – with headquarters in Ronse (Belgium) - is the umbrella name of an internationally leading group of companies with production units in Europe (Belgium, France, Poland and Switzerland), Russia, Africa (Algeria, Tunisia, South Africa) and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia). The Group has 550 employees, spread across 22 production sites.
As flexibility and quality are key, management has always adhered to a policy of local presence through international growth. Through 3 segments - industrial rollers, paper industry presses & rolls and printing rollers - Hannecard is one of the leading groups in its sector. Thanks to the group's international presence, all customers are offered the same high-quality products, regardless of where their production facilities are located. This is also the reason why the Hannecard Group enjoys fundamental trust of many OEM's worldwide.
Hannecard's expertise rests on a profound know-how and a strong team of skilled and experienced employees who are true to their motto : “Passion For Performance”.
The Marketing Professional is at the hub of the group marketing and communication activities and acts as one of the company’s key brand ‘ambassadors’. You will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of the Hannecard products and services. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for the company. You will report to the Group Director and you will be in close contact with the market and with the sales force helping to deliver the company’s sales and marketing plan. This means frequent contacts all over the world and approximately 15% travel. On a day to day basis you are one of the main points of contact for all personnel requiring support from group marketing such as sales tools, presentations, digital information, company information etc.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about the product & service features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses).
- Organize the company’s commercial document structure.
- Assist members of the sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product. Organize and implement lead generation.
- Outline and support the sales channel structure including traditional B2B sales channels as digital, website platform based ones.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of the company, products and services.
- Organize sales & marketing events.
- Coordinate and control the style and content of all communication within our corporate identity.
- If possible coordination of translation/proof reading activities (both text and image) for all marketing materials, to all channels, such as brochures, corporate presentations, website, application, sales presentation, social media, print and other various marketing pieces.
- Keep up to date of the evolutions within the MarCom Branch, particularly the digital evolutions.
- Liaison and co-ordination with Hannecard’s external Marketing Creative Agencies.
- Follow up marketing and communication budget.
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management ideally in an industrial/technical international B2B environment.
- Candidates with an engineering background that have moved into a marketing role would also be considered.
- Hands-on experience in graphical tools such as Indesign/Photoshop/SolidWorks & website building tools such as Wordpress, HTML, …
- Familiar with modern communication tools, such as social media, html, mailings, digital presentations, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- International oriented as our products & services are sold in large parts of the world.
- Prepared to be based in Belgium (HQ in Ronse) and prepared to travel (15%).
- Language knowledge : fluent in English, good in Dutch or French, a second language such as German, Russian or Chinese would be a superb asset.
A great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a dynamic innovative company, with a reputation as a reliable and innovative business partner all over the world. A variety of challenges for someone who loves industrial B2B marketing in all its different aspects. Interesting projects and responsibility within a dynamic international setting.