Hyundai Heavy Industries
Geel - Hyundai Heavy Industries Europe NV , currently with European headquarters in Geel but soon moving to Tessenderlo, centralizes sales, marketing and service of Construction Equipment Forklifts and Parts in Europe. Hyundai Heavy Industries has a broad network of more than 100 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice in the purchase of "World Class" Hyundai equipment.
To reinforce its leadership position on the European market, Hyundai Heavy Industries Europe NV is looking for a (m/f)
Marketing Manager Europe
Strategic thinker and hands-on people manager
• You develop, drive and implement the marketing strategy line with the business objectives, taking into account the needs of each individual market.
• You build bridges between the other departments (Sales, Parts and Service) as well as with the central marketing department at HQ in Korea.
• In order to develop a vision of the market and the products, you analyze market trends, you collect feedback from the sales team and dealers and you identify new development opportunities.
• As an inspiring and entrepreneurial people manager, you build and lead your marketing team (3 people) and you drive them towards success.
• Together with your team, you organize and attend international events and exhibitions, you are responsible for the marketing communications, PR, advertising and media buying; You support the local marketing to dealers.
• You are part of the Management Team and report to the Managing Director on a regular basis.
Technical curiosity, people management skills and entrepreneurial attitude
• In addition to your Master's degree, you have a proven track record of at least 10 years' experience in marketing, of which at least 5 years in an international environment.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch. French or German is an asset.
• You are an excellent people manager, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
• Your social skills, your high level of commitment and your personal drive help you succeed in this position.
Hyundai Heavy Industries Europe offers you
• A challenging position offering a large scope and strategic responsibilities.
• A company culture based on ownership, commitment, initiative, dialogue
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.