We are looking for a Marketing and Communication intern to join our marketing team and work with us in the process of creating powerful messages that embody our brand. The person we’re looking for should be interested in how a company creates brand awareness globally by working on concepts that help enhance its brand. In order to convey insight and create conversation He/She should have a passion for story-telling and understand how to turn ideas into successful social media, PR, event.. stories.Main role:
As marketing and communication intern you will be part of the development of ideas and concepts to help raise awareness of the Hedgren brand. You will have a key role in helping the marketing team with ensuring brand consistency throughout various channels.
You will take the lead (guided by the marketing coordinator) in the development, implementation and monitoring of some of the brand’s offline and online seasonal concepts.Main tasks:
- Support with the follow up of social media campaigns (facebook, youtube, pinterest, Instagram) as well as with our blog stories, website seasonal focus and e-store.
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation of specific concepts (brainstorm on ideas for our product launches, press releases, press days, advertising …)
- Support with the organization of tradeshows and events
- Provide support to our sales teams (presentations, images, product shots, product information..)
- Think with us about attractive ways to display our products (online, in stores - visual merchandising,..)
- Support with PR projects, mainly for the French market but also online
- Some admin tasks