For the realization of its mission “to become the first energypartner” EDF Luminus is continuously looking for new ways to create additional value by developing new products and services. Your Responsibilities
Thanks to the recent acquisition of Rami, Dauvister and Leenen, EDF Luminus entered the mass market of energy services and was able to successfully launch boiler maintenance. The development of these services is performed by the Strategy and Business Development team who has the overall responsibility for:1) The development of an innovative and future-oriented strategy for EDF Luminus
2) The management of innovation throughout EDF Luminus thanks to the set-up of an innovation program and appropriate process an organization aimed at generating innovative ideas.
3) The development of innovative services previously defined and selected by the innovation program.
4) Further expansion of EDFL’s footprint through growth and extra acquisitions
5) The creating of additional customer value through the creation/bundling of services and commodity energy, resulting in higher value both for the customer and the company. To support the team in the creation of this additional value and the realization of innovative ideas, we are currently looking for a Market Development Manager B2C who will look for future market opportunities that fit in the strategy of standardization. Focus for developing new services in B2C will be on Green Production, Energy Efficiency and IOT.
The Market Development Manager runs the development of services like a business, and drives sales/profit/market share by defining great energy services and bringing them to production in close collaboration with new/recent acquired partners and the B2C Marketing.
The position relies on close interactions with other Divisions and other companies. The Market Development Manager will take full responsibility and accountability during a pilot phase for the development of a new service. Marketing will support the pilot in order to prepare all documents and processes prior to the full launch of the energy service.
He/She prepares handover to B2C Marketing after successful realization of the pilot project in order to launch the Go to Market plan and to take charge of the product management.Your main responsibilities consist in:- Identify and prioritize new services and service improvement opportunities based on customer needs, company readiness, product performance, competitive dynamics and other factors.
- Serve as the primary conduit for new joint service development activities
- Manage service launch timelines and cross-functional team meetings to ensure that all critical launch milestones are met and critical product information is communicated
- Execute, analyze and report on service field testing results, making recommendations regarding course of action; creates new processes for field testing
- Work with legal and regulatory to ensure compliance and accuracy of product and packaging
- Work across multiple departments including editorial, sales, marketing and technology to ensure vision and objectives of the service are understood
- Designs and executes market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current assortment and new products & services introductions