The Manager Sales Development is responsible for projects received from the management, he/she plays a central coordinating role between all relevant departments.
The main tasks consist on:
- Structure, lead and document national and international projects.
- Execute operational projects in collaboration with other departments (IT, Field Sales, Sales & Marketing, Legal, etc…).
- Establish a Change management plan.
As Manager Sales Development you are responsible for:
- The development of new processes in consultation with the concerned departments.
- Granting organization (structure, content of jobs, etc.) to the optimized systems and processes.
- Ensuring, with the SMEs of the projects, compliance with deadlines.
- Ensuring monthly performance measurement and reporting to the management.
- The analysis and planning of various projects: objectives are determined and impacts as well as the deadlines are set.
- Establishing action plan for each project: with a description of how the project will be approached and achieved.
- Controlling the objectives for each project.
- Manage risk & anticipate potential problems: establish an emergency plan.
- Lead and prepare project meetings.
- Develop a communication on the change: namely, to contribute to the development of a communication plan for the various parties involved.
- Analyse training needs and develop a training plan.
- Develop manuals for end users.
- Coordinate a process for the "Best Practice sharing" and this mainly with other European countries CCE where the same projects are implemented.
- Act as a point of contact for other departments on questions or problems relating to areas of responsibility described.