Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on all our people sharing a thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Will you make the difference with your insights?
Can you sustain the pace to keep the revenue growing?
In this function you, assisted by 1 direct report, will be responsible for the financial performance and follow-up of the Cold channel including Field Sales. You will directly report to the Finance Director and have a close cooperation with the Sales & Marketing department (including Field Sales) as well as the European Group. Your responsibility is to provide the commercial organization of relevant financial information that contributes to efficient decision-making process for the purpose of planning and control activities:
- Business Development / Revenue Management; analyze, evaluate and present financial consequences of the proposed commercial decisions to the sales teams and management
- Planning & Control; translate business strategies into concrete financial information, scenarios and deliverables for the monthly forecast, Long Range Plan (LRP) and the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- Financial analysis and recommendations; information about volume, revenue, profit and customer marketing investments including the integrity of this financial information.
As our Business Controller you will significantly contribute to our Finance Function Vision to “Be a valued business partner guiding strategic decisions, delivering superior customer service, and driving long-term profitable growth”.
Key responsibilities would include but, are not limited to:
- Helping to determine profitability and revenue standards for customers per (sub) channel, to support the efficient decision-making process and serving revenue growth management;
- Continuous development of tools and reporting to increase understanding of the profitability for channels, customers, brands and packages;
- Support the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing process
- Identify and assess relevant KBI's and prepare reports with the aim to account for their performance
- Translating Sales strategy into concrete objectives and financial information during the Long Range Plan and the Annual Business Plan;
- Control and monitoring of the Revenue and Marketing budgets;
- Monitor that within the sales organization all relevant company procedures and standards (SOX controls, RFCA procedure etc.) are observed.
- Leading, coaching and developing of the team (1 direct report) to achieve objectives a build long term team capabilities.
- Completing and monitoring performance appraisals, Individual Development Plans and Talent Management Reviews.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness across the finance function;
- Participate in different projects