One of our top clients in Ghent is looking for a Cloud Engineer. Our client is an ICT expert in business integration. The integration teams help companies connect applications and partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data: the future lies within. You can help companies to be on the edge of technology and go full force ahead
- As a part of the Managed Services team, you will support integration projects on premises and in the cloud on daily basis.
- You will maintain back-end integration solutions which are critical for the day-to-day business of our customers.
- Your analytical thinking helps you to quickly help customers solve technical or functional issues.
- As an IT professional, you know how to work with software solutions using Microsoft technology.
- You will also assist the Services team in integration projects.
- Junior or senior candidate, with at least a bachelor degree in IT
- Familiar with or at least have heard about following technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure.
- Bonus points for: Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft, B2B, EAI, SOA, ESB
- Good communication skills.
- You are able to work on your own and in a team.
- Languages: you speak, write and read Dutch and English fluently. French is a nice to have!
- The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits.
- Annual Personal Training Budget.
- Participation in a bonus plan.