You will be responsible for your ow market area. Among others, you will be responsible for
- the daily coordination and optimization of the transport planning for different loading locations in Europe.
- booking the needed transport capacity for different transport modes (truck, rail and containers) - taking into consideration contracted freight and spot market prices
- monitoring daily our logistics operations, from pre-carriage to loading and delivery of the last leg, and respond adequately to non-conformities
- the daily contact with stakeholders from different European Customer Service Centres, mill order planning teams, loading locations and transport companies
- the customer focus to find logistic alternatives when needed.