What does this function mean?
Corporate Organisation is part of the Corporate unit of KBC Group reporting to the Group CEO. Corporate Organisation is closely linked to the Corporate Strategy and Mergers & Acquisition unit.
An expert organisation advisor is comparable to an internal consultant with at least 10 years of experience changing bank- & insurance organisations. The focus of the advisor is to:implement strategy:
challenge the operating model:
- Strategy Translation: what does a strategy mean for a specific unit, how to understand & translate it
- Strategy Implementation: help units implement a (new) decided strategy
- Raise awareness: external or internal game changers lead to the need to change the organisation, identify these, communicate them and raise awareness.
- Guide Optimisation of the operating model. Some examples: (de)centralisation, near shoring, outsourcing, ‘LEAN’, reorganisations …or other methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
These activities are structured in projects in which advisors work together with the business representatives: department heads, (Senior) General Managers, Executive Committee members or the Group CEO.What do we expect from you?
A successful Corporate Organization professional is able to get to the hearth of the matter and develop solutions more effectively and efficiently than another colleague because:
- You accept the challenge of working in a highly volatile environment with limited clarity and sometimes hesitant to change and therefore uncertain outcomes.
- You run projects and with your own drive, focus on results you go ahead and assist business units and departments in fine tuning the change and bringing the company one step further.
- Crucial to your success you use, develop and share methods/structure to run these projects effectively and efficiently.
- You aim at your goal and deliver results with respect for the internal customer.
Assignments in Belgium and if potentially also in Central & Eastern Europe.
As an expert organisational advisor you are expected to become the reference when it comes to defining tools, methods and approaches to implement change within the organisation.
You could be taking the lead in:
- translating & implementing business unit strategy into execution.
- benchmarking the group with other companies.
- conducting organizational and business assessments.
- leading/participating in process improvement projects.
- conducting presentations and workshops at senior management level to help obtain buy-in and commitment.