ASAP Mechelen Office
ASAP is uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende HR Group met 80 vestigingen in België.
Werving en selectie, loonadministratie, outplacement, sociaaljuridisch advies, dienstencheques, integratie van HR-software ... ASAP is al jarenlang zoveel meer dan alleen uitzendwerk.
ASAP focust zich op talent, de uitbouw van langetermijnrelaties en de continue groei van hun HR-kennis. Met enthousiasme, natuurlijk. Of waar dacht u dat de slogan ‘Enjoy your Job’ vandaan kwam?
Junior IT medewerker (4/5 ook mogelijk)
* Identifies and initiates resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with desktops, laptops and workstations.
* Accurately logs problems and their associated resolutions into the standardized support center / help desk application.
* Maintain Infrastructure and Information Systems standards in a consistent way across their site(s).
* Ensure that the Infrastructure Budgets for the site for which they are responsible are controlled effectively.
* Ensure that any issues related to Standards are reflected back to the owning group.
* Ensure that Virus Protection and Patch Management is maintained across their site(s).
* Ensure that accurate documentation, asset management and software licensing is provided across their site(s).
* Ensure that Disaster Recovery plans are developed, tested and maintained according to defined standards across their site(s).
* Ensure that Server performance is monitored and managed according to defined standards.
* Ensure that backups are completed correctly.
* Work with other IT staff to ensure that Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are fully met at their site(s).
* Work with other IT staff to ensure that all Internal/external audits are supported at their site(s).
* Assists with the planning, purchasing and implementation of PC hardware and software in compliance with Federal-Mogul IT standard policies and procedures.
* Manage and maintain the printers within their site(s).
* Ensure site server rooms are managed and maintained in accordance to company policies and standards.
* Provides user with training and communications on IT policies, procedures and technology.
* Assists with remote problem resolution for off-site users as required.
* Ensures a high level of client satisfaction and service level agreements are achieved to the best of their ability.
* Assists with the management of projects on site as required.
* Assists the IT Site Support Coordinator to ensure a consistent approach is maintained.
Essential Technical Skills:
* 2 - 3 years experience with PC hardware, operating systems and Office productivity application software.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft Outlook is a plus. Additional experience with and RF technology is a plus.
* Working knowledge in multiple architecture domains (technology, data etc.).
Essential Analytical Skills:
* Excellent written and verbal Dutch and English communication skills
* Strong inter-personal skills
* Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
* Must possess a disciplined approach and commitment to delivering on Service Level Agreements (SLA?s)
* Strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
* Willingness to adhere to a standard global process model
* Ability to effectively work in a team where other team members may be located throughout the world
* Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
* Minimum 2 - 3 years? experience with PC hardware, operating systems and Office productivity application software
* Technical certifications in Microsoft and Networking technology is a plus
Voltijdse tewerkstelling (4/5e ook mogelijk).
Werken in een internationaal bedrijf.