The Junior Finance Controller will be responsible for:
- Participation in month-end closing process. This includes preparation of commissions, freight and consignment invoices, sales & intercompany reconciliation, preparation of deferrals/accruals and other accounting tasks
- Ensure timely and correct business performance reporting. This includes HFM and related schedules, support costs reporting, Internal Management Report and other ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Responsible for capital expenditure actual, plan and forecast reporting and follow up;
- Responsible for a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results. Prepare financial project analysis, ad hoc reports and analysis on overhead costs, P&L and capital plan.
- Analysis and monitoring of the accounts, review month end closing documentation. Manage applicable internal reporting software (Exact Globe, FDM, HFM, RTDXP, Intranet, etc).
- Responsible for audit requests and participate in all accounting and SOX audits.
- Manage the online expense management tool (MobileXpense): system administrator and act as point of contact.
- Participation in the annual cost budget and quarterly reforecasts. Produce monthly variance reporting, thorough cost analysis and proper communication on costs and cost control.
- Act as a back-up for the financial accountant (VAT,…) and the accounting administrator (procurement,…)
Profile of ideal Junior Finance Controller:
- Has a Master degree in economics or finance
- Has min 1 year of experience in a financial controlling position
- Speaks fluently Dutch and English
- Has strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Has a very good knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables)
In return, our client offers:
If you are analytical, determinate and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A competitive salary package within an international environment awaits you.