To reinforce our national Information Technology department, Arcadis is looking for an IT Support Analyst who will be the first point of contact for our employees in Belgium who are logging an Incident or a Service Request.
Within a local and global team, you will be responsible to provide the initial support to our employees and customers. Additionaly, you can also become involved in several national and European IT projects.
As first- and second-line support, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Register all User IT related calls (via mail, phone, self- service, skype etc..) using BMC - remedyforce
- Troubleshoot via Remote Tools using remote Desktop, Team Viewer or Microsoft tools for our Belgian colleagues, managed within the agreed SLA
- Installation and configuration of hardware-software (Dell PC)
- Guide and advise users to use the standard hardware and software packages
- 2nd line support for systems such as Microsoft Office 365 Active Directory etc.
- Manage mobile telephony accounts and rights using the Arcadis corporate agreements
- Actively and constructively participate in team meetings
- Accurate assessment, triage and timely escalation of incidents to 3rd line when they cannot be resolved locally
- Available to travel on a regular basis, mainly in Belgium