AGO Jobs & HR
AGO Jobs & HR is jouw HR-specialist in het zoeken en vinden van jouw geschikte job. Met ons ruim kantorennet en ervaring begeleiden we je professioneel naar de arbeidsmarkt.
Our client Insurance Europe has a job offer for an additional employee in the IT department to support the overall operations and Sharepoint .
You are responsible for the following tasks:
* Acts as a subject matter expert for Sharepoint usability and improvements to the current applications.
* Supports and facilitates the Sharepoint adoption by end users
* Tracks and monitors the progress of work being performed in a project and follows-up on milestones and deliverables. Identifies planning risks and issues.
* Collaborates with external IT developers to establish the technical procedural requirements and analyses trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
* Identifies and proposes opportunities to optimize the existing IT planning and reporting processes.
* Acts as a back-up for the first-line helpdesk support responding to queries.
* Supports collaboratively other IT tasks performed by the IT department such as the logical process.
Bachelor degree in IT or related area with experience of minimum 5 to 7 years in IT support / global IT.
Sound understanding and comprehensive experience with Microsoft Office, VB script and Sharepoint configurations and project implementations.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Excellent presentation skills
Able to identify and prioritize issues.
Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the business needs and translate them into application requirements.
Excellent command of English
Insurance Europe is a challenging and exciting firm in the heart of Brussels.
You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opprtunities for personal development.
Permanent position, attractive salary and benefits.