AGO Jobs & HR
AGO Jobs & HR is jouw HR-specialist in het zoeken en vinden van jouw geschikte job. Met ons ruim kantorennet en ervaring begeleiden we je professioneel naar de arbeidsmarkt.
IT Networking Engineer
For the Nuclear Site in Doel we are currently looking for an experienced IT Networking Support Engineer. You will be responsible for the programming and networking of the entire set-up on site. You will be part of a team of 5 professionals, located on site.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the CISCO Network Topology and IEEE802.1 X Authentication.
- Tol use SQL to create queries, store procedures and perform troubleshooting.
- To ensure the performance of the systems in place and take care of the maintenance.
- To work on improving said systems and both recommend and implement upgrades.
- Further you will be responsible for VB- scripting, Log File Analysis and the Windows Server environment.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in IT and preferably a good knowledge of electro mechanics.
- Solid understanding of HBS F&S products.
- 5 to 10 years of experience is optimal.
- You are preferably bi-lingual Dutch/English with a good knowledge of French.
- Greenbelt certification is a plus.
- You are able to understand future strategic needs of management and business.
- You are offered a job within a high- technological environment.
- You will receive a good compensation package.
- Adittional benefits can include a company car, pension plan, laptop, medical plan, ...