As information security manager, you are responsible for the information security at Materialise (the security of information and information systems). You will lead a security team of security engineers and analysts and will closely work together with other departments such as IT, legal, human resources, data privacy, the business units. The focus is not on data privacy, but you will support the data privacy activities from your role as security manager.
- Maintain a secure environment across our world-wide offices
- Develop and maintain strategic information security road maps, year plans and manage the corresponding budgets
- Manage the security team in the daily operations of security
- Further improve our security processes and systems, select and assess new security tools and processes
- Establish and enforce security policies and procedures
- Manage training and awareness creation in the organisation