For the European Headquarters in Diegem, Belgium, Stanley Black & Decker has an immediate need for an HR Coordinator.Overview of the Position
The objective for the Human Resources Coordinator is to support the HR Talent Management Director EANZ with administrative tasks as well as projects to achieve the success of the Global Tools & Storage organization in Europe, Australia and New-Zealand (EANZ). The HR Coordinator will assist in the execution of a wide range of tasks to support the overall business strategy and growth plans, within all domains of HR. This will include HR reporting, maintaining HR KPI’s, updating org charts, follow up on training plans, administrative follow up of internal development plans and assisting in defining and setting up new opportunities around training and development, as well as helping in driving further our initiatives on talent acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion and Health & Wellness programs across the region.Main Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Talent Management Director in day to day Human Resources activities.
- Administrative follow up of training initiatives and help in organizing internal trainings across the region.
- Keep track records of training and coaching activities and actively seek for new and better opportunities around training and development.
- Analysing of Talent Acquisition activities and look for optimization in view of campus recruitment, university partnerships and internship programs.
- Assisting in developing and keeping our onboarding materials and activities up to date and adjusting those to the latest standards.
- Monthly and quarterly monitoring of pre-set HR KPI’s on Headcount, rotation and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Assist the HR Directors in the administrative follow up of the annual merit program.
- Assisting the regions in the guidance and monitoring of our performance management system (OPR 2.0).
- Help in setting up performance assisting evaluations like 360 degree feedback and personal assessments.
- Keep org charts up to date and monitor HRMS accuracy.
- Create letter and mail templates to help the entire HR team in facilitating communications.
- Look at process improvements across the entire HR organization in view of process optimization, cost efficiency and operational excellence.
- Providing assistance and advice in developing HR policies and procedures.
- Participates in pan-European projects, based on business and HR priorities.
- Successful execution of all assigned activities in a cost and time efficient way.
- Accuracy of HR KPI’s and people soft data.
- Follow-up on due dates/notices/changes for employee related matters.
- Assistance in design of development plans to support results and organizational development and drive succession planning, retention, HiPo development and international mobility.
- Help in driving the annual SBD performance and appraisal process and administrative follow-up related to it.
- Strengthen the relationship & service between HR & the business through delivering real value business focused initiatives.
- Assisting in develop & driving employee engagement initiatives in line with Employee survey results and action plans and guarantee follow-up.