- The company is the pre-eminent provider of post-trade services. For more than 60 years, we have worked in partnership with the biggest names in finance and banking.
- We help our clients to be more successful by making it easier for them to settle domestic and cross-border securities transactions and safekeep their investments. We also help them manage the risks and exposures arising from their transactions.
- The assets we hold are valued at €27.5 trillion. The total value of securities transactions settled by the group is over €675 trillion per annum. Our multi-lingual, highly trained team of professionals based in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas are committed to providing personalized support.
HR Business Partner
- You provide HR strategic support to the senior divisional management to help them achieving their business & strategic objectives
- You define and implement together with the business concrete actions to address the people priorities of the organisation.
- You report to the Head of HR Business Partners and are an integral member of the extended HR Management team that will diagnose, co-create with the COE’s and deploy appropriate HR interventions, required to deliver the business strategy and improve business performance.
- You actively contribute to the ongoing transformation of the HR function at the organization.
1) Responsible for the implementation of the HR & People strategy within your Divisions
- Support senior management to shape the strategic future of the business through strategic thinking in HR matters
- Analyse HR and business data, to develop a concise and clear interpretation of the impact on organisation efficiency and people performance. Discuss the meaning with senior managers and work with them to identify key HR levers and action items
- Coach, challenge and support management with regards to the new behaviors linked to the HR transformation (eg. Self Service, Click Call Connect)
- Consult with subject matter experts within the CoE and People Services (PS) to gather relevant expert advice & solutions for the business where needed
2) Responsible for high quality end-to-end HR processes delivered within your Division
- Coach, challenge and support senior management in their role in a range of strategic HR processes, for example:
1. The annual performance & compensation review at senior management level
2. The talent review & talent development at senior management level
3. The succession planning at senior management level
- Coach and support senior management to manage complex people issues, including performance management
- Represent the business needs to the CoEs and provide input on requirements for company-wide program design e.g. provide input to CoE on development tracks for high potentials, learning plans, provide input to global reward strategy etc.
- Manage relationships between business, CoEs and PS, and ensure appropriate action is taken in case there is an expectation gap in the delivery of HR services from CoEs or PS
3) Responsible for the identification of people performance projects & support of delivery
- Coach, challenge and support management in the identification of the needed strategic organizational effectiveness and people performance projects
- Partner with the business to deliver strategic projects, including divisional transformation or reorganisations
- Provide direction on the HR implications of strategic & change projects
- Act as role model with respect to change management
- Actively contribute to the ongoing transformation of the HR function at the organization.
Knowledge and experience
- You have experience working in a large organization / matrix environment and experience with change management.
- You have a strong track record as HR Business Partner in a blue chip company; having gone through an HR transformation within a matrix organization is a clear plus.
- You have been successful in complex business environments with highly qualified people. Experience in a multinational environment is a plus.
- You have a in depth understanding of HR practices and are able to proactively identify people issues.
- You have a in depth understanding of the HR Service Delivery model and the interactions between all actors (Business, HRBP, CoE, HR Shared Services)
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian HR and social environment.
- You have a university degree (Master level)
- You are fully fluent in English and fluent in at least Dutch or French. Trilingual candidates will be preferred.
- Business acumen: you understand your business and its people requirements, you have good financial awareness and you’re able to use data and insights to build convincing arguments
- HR expertise: you have a deep understanding of HR practices and are able to proactively identify people issues.
- Relationship management: you are able to engage, influence and have impact, listen and communicate effectively. You can build trust and credibility.
- Strategic thinking: you can take a long term view, you understand the implications of people related decisions
- You have excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- You have outstanding project Management & change management skills
- You have the ability to take initiatives and work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment flexibility and dealing with ambiguity.
- Interesting freelance project as HR Business Partner
- Start: a.s.a.p. for a period of approximately 9 months
- Location: 1000 Brussels