Requirements for this program?
Why should you apply?
- You’ve recently graduated with a Master’s degree.
- Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, marketing or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- You’re engaged in activities beyond studies and demonstrate leadership skills.
- You’re ambitious and you are preferably prepared to relocate nationally.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.Interested?
Please send your letter of application and resume, via the 'Apply'
button.Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Job, Fulltime, Brussel, Graduate, Development programme.