As Group Indirect Buyer you focus your activities on the execution and expansion of indirect purchasing activities for Spadel Group. You report to the Group Purchasing Manager. Your most important tasks can be described as follows:
- Define and implement the category procurement strategy for the assigned sourcing groups
- Conduct research on supplier market dynamics, cost drivers, supplier business models, total cost of ownership models
- Identify (strategic) opportunities in the market that can add extra value to the internal customer (new products, applications, …)
- Manage suppliers and report on their performance; provide technical procurement expertise to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Develop, implement and maintain procurement processes where required to support business requirements
- Undertake tenders with the appropriate Procurement method for any new or existing requirements.