As Graphic / Digital communication designer you have a key role in ensuring brand consistency throughout all visual communication channels.
You will develop visual solutions throughout the production of marketing collateral, organizational templates, presentations and multi-media environments. You will maintain the brand identity and liaise in a participatory manner with outside agencies.
- Develop graphic design solutions and compelling visual presentations
- Plan, review, and produce graphic elements for print, digital, outdoor, and other marketing/business development materials such as consumer catalogues, brochures, sales catalogues, showcards, flyers, adverts, banners, mailings, presentations, displays, packaging, shopping bags, gadgets, shop displays, press releases, e-newsletters, homepage banners, social media artwork, etc
- Update and upload the corporate website with new graphic elements and content on a 2-weekly base + upload all seasonal product shots on the website
- Work with marketing team and join brainstorms for new concepts and campaigns. Develop and streamline theme and creative design.
- Develop and adjust shop in shop and flagship stores design/lay-outs for local implementation
- Provide input for best practices, style guides and templates
- Manage production efforts, keeping current on trends in the graphic design industry regarding hardware, software and related computer programs
- Ensure consistent and unique appearances and style across all marketing communications while maintaining the brand identity
- Ensure approvals (BAT) of printed material
- Assist other marketing personnel and organizational managers with creative services requests
- Participation at the campaign & stills shooting to support with creative input.
- Develop seasonal color pallets as well as patterns together with the product design team all along the year (potentially work on product specific projects).
- You’ll be part of the marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager.