ASAP is a HR Group with 80 sites in Belgium. Selection, salary administration, outplacement, legal advice, HR software, ... ASAP is more than your partner for temps.
ASAP is focused on talent, building long term relationships and
continuously expanding the HR knowledge. With enthusiams, off course. Why else our slogan: Enjoy your job!
Global Key Account/Project Manager - Permanent contract
- You report to the Global Sales and Marketing Director.
- You will be responsible for several key accounts in Europe (Germany, The Netherlands, UK) and/or in the US.
- You tie the customers to the organisations and maintain good relationships. You make sure they know what we can do for them and you look for new opportunities and extra business within your key accounts.
- Possible customers can be: Ford, Caterpillar, Cummins, Pierburg, American Axle, General Motors.
- You are also responsible for the administration linked to the RFQ's.
- You setup, develop and work according to Customer implementation plans. These are based on profound analysis and knowledge of allocated key accounts and their business environment. According to these plans, you manage the operational and tactical items in relation to your allocated customers. You setup and lead cross-functional customer teams.
- You are the active ambassador for your Allocated Customers within the own organization.
- You increase and strengthen the customer orientation of the organization as a whole. You act as a catalyst and coordinator in bringing the own organization and customer's organizations in sync to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- You actively pursue market intelligence and benchmarking of our competitors, related market applications and product portfolios.
- You actively prospect and acquire new market and customer opportunities.
- You identify new prospects and/or projects, start up communication lines, generate new RFQ's, introduce and execute the quotation process and secure new projects up to and including Long Term contract setups.
- You will support our project teams when new programs are launched.
- You have a master or bachelor degree.
- You have min 10 years of experience as an Account/Project Manager in the automotive industry, preferably for an automotive supplier.
- You have a technical background or affinity with a technical environment.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You are willing to travel (20 to 30% of your time) to the USA and/or through Western Europe.
- You have experience within an international context and adapt easily to different cultures.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills and are self driven.
- You live in a radius of 80 km around Sint-Truiden.
In this organization you will find an international, growing company with a focus on high technological products and innovation. For this position we offer a permanent contract and an interesting salary package with extra interesting benefits.