AT RECRUITMENT is een gecertificeerd selectie- en rekruteringsbureau met expertise in IT, Finance,... We adviseren zowel kandidaten als klanten in jobselectie sinds 2004. Zo helpen we al meer dan 10 jaar kandidaten naar die éne droomjob.
Our client is a dynamic, young organization with offices in the heart of Antwerp. They are experts in the design and development of innovative, state-of-the-art mobile solutions for companies in different fields of expertise. For the office in Antwerp, we are now looking for a FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER (Antwerpen Centrum)
You work in the Project Front-end Web Development team with 3 colleagues. As a developer you become a key stakeholder in the projects you work on, this together with the project managers, designers and the clients.
You are responsible for the development of web solutions, taking into account the frameworks and methodologies used in the company, but you also take initiative to challenge the way of working and you suggest optimizations.
Every week you participate in the stand-up meetings where you present your work to the client and your colleagues in order to follow-up on deadlines and to inform clients using demos.
- You are passionate about web development and you develop state of the art web applications;
- You have a strong knowledge of Angular, knowledge of Polymer is a plus;
- You love working in a Scrum/Agile environment and you are an enthusiastic contributor in finding new ways of working;
- As a passionate web developer, you always want to know about the latest and greatest weapons on the field;
- A fast moving, dynamic environment is where you feel at home;
- You have very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
The company offers you a challenging position in a fast-growing, young and dynamic team of talented people. You are challenged every day and you get the opportunity to grow professionally by internal and external trainings. You are offered an attractive salary package with fringe benefits. On top of this salary you also get flexible working hours, a fresh made daily lunch prepared by the house chef and relaxation areas where you can detox from work by playing games, reading or just relaxing.