You will be responsible for recruitment and selection of permanent, fixed-term and temporary staff for BeNeLux , Turkey, Middle East and where required. You will work according to general hiring standards and will oversee the use of search firms and employment agencies.
You will work closely with senior management to ensure the company is satisfied with the candidates you propose.
* You will work with hiring managers to identify and define search and recruitment strategies for each new personnel requisition. You will perform intake meeting to capture all requirements, to agree on key competencies and to agree on availability and timing of the recruitment process.
* You are a highly skilled person at finding talented individuals to meet the company’s needs. This will require being active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods to locate and attract qualified candidates.
* You will conduct competency based interviews, to assess candidates on the selected competencies. You will decide whether or not the hiring manager should proceed with a next interview. You must also be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, requesting background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
* You make sure you comply to legal requirements on employment: government incentives, reporting/compliance, avoid penalties, audits.
* You will prepare the Management Report out on the Talent Acquisition KPI’s
* Master’s or Bachelor degree in psychology or HR
* 4-6 years of experience in-house recruitment/selection in an International Environment
* Experience in conducting competency based Interviews
* Experience in analyzing assessment reports and preparing written advice towards hiring manager
* Analytical skills - Effective communicator – Good influencer- Result oriented
* Experience with recruitment tools like LinkedIn and Applicant Tracking Systems
* Continuous Improvement mindset
* Verbal and Writing skills in Dutch & English. Other languages are an asset
Interesting freelance project as Senior R&S + HR Analyst.
Location = Heverlee
For minimum 6 months.
Organisation = A leading company in the industry sector.