The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- The support to the Controlling & Reporting manager for monthly closing and assist in producing monthly reporting;
- Prepare monthly accruals review;
- Providing full P&L reporting and analysis;
- Timely and correct closing of the results;
- Delivering on the budget process and ensure requirements are met for budget/forecast process;
- Ad-hoc financial assignments.
Profile of the ideal Financial Analyst:
- Has a Master degree in Accounting/Finance
- Speaks fluent English
- Has 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position in an international environment;
- Is a team player, analytical and a problem solver
In return, our client offers:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment.
- A competitive salary package
If you are driven, determined and analytical, this is the role for you.
A competitive salary package within a growing environment await you.