Within the department Supply Chain you are responsible for the financial follow-up of key accounts and the different cross-business unit services provided for large client portfolios.
You and your team are responsible for the follow up of all billing, services, payments, etc. of the key account and this on a worldwide scale.
You are responsible for your own client portfolio and this as a Finance Business Partner for the different business units as well as the client.
Your responsibilities include:
- First financial contact person for large enterprise customers with worldwide activities;
- Financial coordination of the different worldwide services provided by the different logistic business units of the company;
- Strategic coordination of complex billing processes;
- Different month end analyses (P&L, profitability, cost, margins, etc.)
- Ageing balance follow-up to meet phased KPI targets;
- Management reporting of KPI’s, risks, opportunities, etc;
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting of balances and financial results.