Support of activities related to troubleshooting, general maintenance, improvement of the current production environment (clean room) and facilities,… Support of all technical aspects related to new equipment.
The function holder will be responsible to:
- Troubleshooting with maintenance technicians and process engineer. Identify preventative actions and follow up if required.
- Assure a safe working environment and take necessary actions & follow up;
- Assure the correct use, maintenance, calibration and repair of machinery and buildings;
- Assure the transfer of knowledge and technology to other departments;
- Identify and execute improvement opportunities (lean, SMED, ergonomics, etc.) ;
- Actively use data/process monitoring to prevent breakdowns, improve line capacity,..
- Draft and apply work instructions for maintenance purposes. These work instructions and accompanying reports guarantee that the maintenance tasks are in line with ISO13485 and other relevant regulations and guidelines (incl. health & safety);
- Collaborate and discuss with external partners (equipment constructors, external maintenance companies, calibration contractors);