Your principal role as Electromechanical Project Engineer is to become the creative brain behind the next generation of disposable devices and control systems. You will work on Research and Development projects from conception until hand-over to manufacturing.
Key Responsibilities of a Electromechanical Project Engineer:
- Mechanical and Electrical designer of disposable devices and related control systems
- Identify and select relevant raw materials, components (sensors, actuators, motors,…), manufacturing/assembly processes and suppliers necessary for the realization of prototypes and products;
- Responsible for preparation of technical documentation of products and of the systems (mechanical and electrical drawings, technical specifications, IQ/OQ);
- Provide practical and technical assistance to other engineers in design, assembly, manufacturing and maintenance tasks;
- Listen, understand, translate internal and external customers' requirements;
- Work in close collaboration with team members and other departments.