Our client is an engineering company active in the domain of air traffic control (ATC) and air-defence radar.
• Take ownership of the current Production Management System
• Analyze business process needs, define improvements
• Implement them using commercial available software applications or
• Define requirements and develop an application
• Master in Industrial Science ICT, Computer Science or equivalent by experience
• Relational databases such as MySql is a must
• Project management experience
• Background knowledge of ERP and PLM systems is a plus
• Structured team player, eager to learn
• Long term commitment
You will join the Software Development Team and work in a challenging environment. Beside the several radar upgrade and measurement device projects the software team is also responsible to support the company with software tools making the company business processes running optimized and efficient. You will become responsible to implement and maintain the tools to support these processes. Your salary will be competitive and evolve according to your experience, commitment and results.