More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history they have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. They provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Dayforce Implementation Consultant
The Global Services and Solutions (GSS) division provides payroll and HR solutions for international organisations (both public and private) with more than 100 employees. GSS is part of SD WORX and SD Worx is the foremost market leader in this segment of the market, thanks to its innovative products and wide-ranging services tailored to the customer's needs.
- Develop and deploy implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and optimize return on investment;
- Manage all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment;
- Apply Functional and Technical expertise to effectively execute requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment;
- Partner with client project managers and executives throughout implementation;
- Consult and advise customers through the implementation process on best practices that maximize value and return on investment;
- Collaborate with the project team, internal partners, external client, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the time and attendance management system.
- At a minimum you hold a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the implementation and configuration of HR software solutions;
- You have experience in projects involving Taleo, Succesfactors, Lumesse, Peopleclick, PeopleSoft, X-Tend, SAP, Dayforce, Workday, Cornerstone on Demand is considered a plus;
- You take a project-driven and process-led approach;
- You are adaptable, prepared to travel and work irregular hours;
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
We guarantee an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of stellar results for SD Worx - International. Needless to say we offer a commensurate salary and matching fringe benefits.