As a Customer Support Engineer, you are responsible for providing operational and administrative support to our OEM partners with regard to the processing of clinical cases. You handle the flow of incoming cases, and follow-up on the timing and on-time delivery of cases.
- You independently handle daily all external and internal requests regarding clinical cases for a diverse group of products and partners.
- You handle the flow of incoming cases and start the operational processing of these.
- You receive the incoming images for new cases, and get them ready for processing. You follow-up with the partners on rejected images.
- You follow-up on the processing of cases assuring all cases are processed, produced and shipped to the customer within the agreed timelines. You reach out to the different stakeholders in case of delays or issues with the flow and intervene when timings are/need to be changed.
- You provide information within an acceptable time frame for the business relations, to partners and customers with regard to the case management flow and process.
- Detect and escalate recurring problems on the operational side
- Prepare regular reports with regard to the processed cases for invoicing and reporting purposes.
- Participate in the integration of CuSe operations of new partners and/or products
- Update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of customer support to ensure that our own professional knowledge is maximised and that we can apply it within the organisation in the best possible manner.
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.