For one of our customer in Gent Zeehaven, we are looking for a Intenal Sales Representative. As Internal sales representative you are the link between the Outside Sales team and the operational units in Ghent. This person maintains and develops business with existing Business Unit customers and develops sales leads for new and potential Customers.
Your main responsibilities:
- You acquire a thorough working knowledge of all the company?s products and thorough understanding of all their uses.
- You participate in projects for further growing the business.
- A cycle of calling plan is in existence for both the business unit customers and development of new customers within their county area and is being worked in a systematic manner.
- You call potential new customers and try to make an appointment for our Sales Representatives. You support in defining the agenda of the Sales visits to ensure that existing, new and potential Customers are visited on a regular basis.
- You participate in annual and exceptional rate reviews with customers, and communication of changes to rates or fuel surcharges to all stakeholders.
- You follow-up on the outside sales visit reports and make sure any requests for quotations are dealt with and all action points with deadlines for action are done.
- You ensure that all computerised sales visit reports are produced within 48 hours of actual visit and contain full information on names, initials and positions of contacts, telephone and fax numbers, objective of meeting and full summary detailing any requests for quotations and finally all action points with deadlines for action.
- You ensure that existing and new clients have necessary credit limits to pay for the services provided by the company, you liaise with credit control to achieve the same.
- You are responsible for keeping all existing customers and potential customer recordsup to date.
- You report to the General Manager
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language. Swedish is a plus.
- Experience within a transport/logistics environment is a plus.
- You have excellent social skills.
- You are customer and service minded.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment.